ChemPhysChem is one of the leading chemistry/physics interdisciplinary journals (ISI Impact Factor 2015: 3.138) for physical chemistry and chemical physics. ChemPhysChem is an international source for important primary and critical secondary information across the whole field of physical chemistry and chemical physics. It integrates this wide and flourishing field ranging from Solid State and Soft-Matter Research, Electro- and Photochemistry, Femtochemistry and Nanotechnology, Complex Systems, Single-Molecule Research, Clusters and Colloids, Catalysis and Surface Science, Biophysics and Physical Biochemistry, Atmospheric and Environmental Chemistry, and many more topics.
Fields of interest
- Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics
- Solid State and Soft Matter Research
- Electro- and Photochemistry
- Femtochemistry and Nanotechnology
- Complex Systems and Single Molecule Research
- Clusters and Colloids
- Catalysis and Surface Science
- Biophysics and Physical Biochemistry
- Atmospheric and Environmental Chemistry
- and many more.
- ChemPhysChem is peer-reviewed
- ChemPhysChem is published on behalf of ChemPubSoc Europe. The ChemPubSoc Europe family comprises: Angewandte Chemie, Chemistry—A European Journal, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, ChemPhysChem, ChemBioChem, ChemMedChem, ChemCatChem, ChemSusChem, ChemPlusChem and ChemistryOpen.
ChemPhysChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Communications and Articles
- Minireviews and Reviews
- Highlights and Concepts
- News and Comments
- Book and Multimedia Reviews