Study Guide to accompany Intermediate Accounting, Volume 2, 9th Canadian Edition
9. Auflage Oktober 2018
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 22,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
The Study Guide to accompany Intermediate Accounting, NinthCanadian Edition provides a solid review of the conceptspresented in your intermediate accounting course, and gives youstrategies for dealing with the complexities of applying thoseconcepts. Included in this guide to help you make your way througheach chapter:
To Help Gain a Solid Understanding of the Concepts
* A chapter Overview that introduces you to the topics coveredand their importance.
* Study Steps that review the business transaction underdiscussion; show how to recognize, measure, and disclose issuesrelated to that transaction; and demonstrate how to then make theappropriate calculations and apply the appropriate accountingmethods.
* Tips alerting you to common pitfalls and misconceptions and toremind you of important terminology, concepts, andrelationships.
To Aid in Applying Concepts Successfully
* Exercises and Multiple-Choice Questions allowing you topractise using material that is representative of homeworkassignments and exam questions you are likely to encounter.
* Purposes identifying the essence of each exercise of questionand linking it to the text material.
* Solutions showing you the appropriate solutions for eachexercise and multiple-choice question.
* Explanations giving you the details of how selected solutionswere derived and explaining why things are done as shown.
* Approaches coaching you on the particular model, computationalformat, or other strategy to be used to solve particularproblems.
If you are looking for a valuable aid to help you in ourintermediate accounting course, you?ve found it in the Study Guideto accompany Intermediate Accounting, Ninth CanadianEdition.