Mathematics for Elementary Teachers
A Contemporary Approach, Registration Card
7. Auflage Februar 2018
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 11,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
This leading mathematics text for elementary and middle schooleducators helps you quickly develop a true understanding ofmathematical concepts. It integrates rich problem-solvingstrategies with relevant topics and extensive opportunities forhands-on experience. By progressing from the concrete to thepictorial to the abstract, Musser captures the way math isgenerally taught in elementary schools.
This title will give you all the essentials mathematics teachersneed for teaching at the elementary and middle school levels:
* Highlights algebraic concepts throughout the text and includesadditional supporting information.
* Provides enhanced coverage of order of operations, Z-scores,union of two events, Least Common Multiple, and Greatest CommonFactor.
* Focuses on solid mathematical content in an accessible andappealing way.
* Offers the largest collection of problems (over 3,000!), workedexamples, and problem-solving strategies in any text of itskind.
* Includes a comprehensive, five-chapter treatment of geometrybased on the van Hiele model.