The Rules of Perception
Why Content Marketing Changes Minds
1. Auflage Oktober 2017
176 Seiten, Hardcover
The Strategic Storyteller: Content Marketing in the Age of the Educated Consumer provides an insightful guide to content marketing for today's audiences. Using research from over twenty years of experience across political polling and marketing, author Alexander Jutkowitz shares a practical framework for making content marketing work. By creating the right type of content tailored to your market, you can deliver results that surpass your goals--but this book is more than just content creation, it's a one-stop guide for a total content marketing strategy. You'll learn what works and what doesn't, what your customers want, and the best way to deliver it while building the consumer relationship of your organization's dreams.
* Learn how and why content marketing works
* Produce the right type of content to reach your market
* Expand your reach through smart content tips
* Apply the rules of perception to content marketing strategy
The Strategic Storyteller: Content Marketing in the Age of the Educated Consumer provides a clear framework for leveraging knowledge into revenue, year after year.
Preis: 26,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
The world needs more storytellers.
Storytelling is an inherently innovative activity.
When organizations find their best stories and tell them to the world, they're not only building a reputation, they're flexing the same muscles that allow them to pivot quickly around crisis or opportunity, and solve problems more creatively.
For individuals, crafting stories is the primary way we can make sense of the world and our place in it.
The Strategic Storyteller is a comprehensive, practical guide to transformative storytelling. In its pages you will learn how to:
* Tap into your and your organization's unique sources of wonder, wisdom, and delight
* Boost individual and collective creativity
* Understand the storytelling strategies behind some of the world's most powerful brands
* Unlock the secrets of the great strategic storytellers of the past
* Build a place where your stories can live online
* Distribute stories so they have staying power and reach in the digital age
* Convene audiences by going beyond demographic stereotypes and tapping into enduring human needs
* Understand how unshakable reputations are built out of stories that accumulate over time
Sooner or later all of us will be asked to tell stories in the course of our professional lives. We will be asked to make a case for ourselves, our work, our companies, and our future. The Strategic Storyteller tells you how.
Chapter 1 Glamour and Grammar
The power of stories
This is your brain on good content
Strategies of delight
The runway and the beltway: informal networks of influence
How good content helps us be out best selves
Content creates guiding narratives
What's old is new again
How to find good stories
Chapter 2 The Age of the Educated Consumer
Why Politics won't teach you about marketing
The educated consumer
Chapter 3 It's About Human Nature
Learning from the best human storytellers
Chapter 4 It's Life Stages, Not Ages: The Generation Myth and the Power of Personalization
Data and privacy
The evolution of personalization
Personalization for B2B
Mobile and omni-channel personalization
Taking personalization offline
Chapter 5 Atomize, Serialize, Magnetize, and Keep Your Velocity
Solving for Distribution
Velocity is Tranformational
Chapter 6 Only Connect: Creativity & Consistency
Building a content culture
Inspiring organization-wide creativity
How brands evolve
Chapter 7 Content Marketing Applied Part 1
Content marketing applied: The content hub
The process of creating a hub
Have a strong visual vocabulary
The best content hubs...
Chapter 8 Content Marketing Applied Part 2
Knowledge transfer: putting it all together
How the industry is changing
Chapter 9 Asymmetrical Thinking
Afterward: The Future of Storytelling