Architecture-Aware Optimization Strategies in Real-time Image Processing
1. Auflage Oktober 2017
180 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 125,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
In the field of image processing, many applications require real-time execution, particularly those in the domains of medicine, robotics and transmission, to name but a few. Recent technological developments have allowed for the integration of more complex algorithms with large data volume into embedded systems, in turn producing a series of new sophisticated electronic architectures at affordable prices. This book performs an in-depth survey on this topic. It is primarily written for those who are familiar with the basics of image processing and want to implement the target processing design using different electronic platforms for computing acceleration. The authors present techniques and approaches, step by step, through illustrative examples. This book is also suitable for electronics/embedded systems engineers who want to consider image processing applications as sufficient imaging algorithm details are given to facilitate their understanding.
2. Hardware Architectures forReal-time Processing.
3. Rapid Prototyping of Parallel Reconfigurable Instruction Set Processor for Efficient Real-Time Image Processing.
4. Exploration of High-Level Synthesis Technique.
5. CDMS4HLS: A Novel Source- To-SourceCompilation Strategy for HLS-Based FPGA Design.
6. Embedded Implementation of VHR Satellite Image Segmentation.
7. Real-time Image Processing with Very High-level Synthesis.