Prospective Financial Information
1. Auflage August 2017
256 Seiten, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 97,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
This resource provides interpretive guidance and implementation strategies for all preparation, compilation examination and agreed upon procedures on prospective financial information:
* Helps with establishing proven best-practices.
* Provides practical tools and resources to assist with compliance.
* Exposes potential pitfalls associated with independence and ethics requirements.
* SSAE No. 18
* SSARS No. 23
* Preparation and compilation engagements now fall under the SSARSs
* The attestation engagements require an assertion from the responsible party
The AICPA's founding established accountancy as a profession distinguished by rigorous educational requirements, high professional standards, a strict code of professional ethics, a licensing status and a commitment to serving the public interest.