2017 Valuation Handbook - International Guide to Cost of Capital
Wiley Finance Editions
1. Edition July 2017
480 Pages, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Price: 510,00 €
Price incl. VAT, excl. Shipping
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR ACCURATE INTERNATIONAL COST OF CAPITAL ESTIMATIONS--IN A SINGLE VOLUME
The 2017 Valuation Handbook - International Guide to Cost of Capital is part of the U.S. and international series of valuation resources authored by Duff & Phelps and published by John Wiley & Sons. This annually updated reference provides business valuation and finance professionals with the critical data they need to assess risk and develop cost of capital estimates on a global scale.
Gauging the risks of an international investment is one of the trickiest aspects of finance. This comprehensive guidebook provides you with usable international data and methodology, and the ability to:
* Turn to a definitive resource of world-class data and guidance to gain a distinct competitive advantage in real-world situations.
* Access costly and difficult-to-obtain international data, assembled into easy-to-use cost of capital inputs at an accessible price point.
* Quickly grasp how concepts and methodologies translate into actual practice when they are brought to life in exemplifying cases.
Accurate. Reliable. Trusted. The 2017 Valuation Handbook - International Guide to Cost of Capital gives you the upper hand the moment you open it.
Other volumes in the annual series include:
* 2017 Valuation Handbook - International Industry Cost of Capital
* 2017 Valuation Handbook - U.S. Guide to Cost of Capital
* 2017 Valuation Handbook - U.S. Industry Cost of Capital
James P. Harrington is a director at Duff & Phelps. He is a leading contributor to Duff & Phelps' efforts in the development of studies, surveys, online content and tools, firm-wide valuation models, data distribution platforms, and published thought leadership. He is a coauthor of the Duff & Phelps "Valuation Handbook" series, a contributing author to Cost of Capital - Applications and Examples, Fifth Edition, and a Duff & Phelps contributor to the Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation (SBBI) Yearbook.
Carla S. Nunes is a managing director in the Office of Professional Practice at Duff & Phelps, where she provides firm-wide technical guidance on a variety of valuation, financial reporting, and tax issues, with a particular focus on cost of capital. She is a coauthor of the Duff & Phelps "Valuation Handbook" series and a contributing author to Cost of Capital - Applications and Examples, Fifth Edition.