CFDs For Dummies, Australian Edition
320 Pages, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Price: 25,90 €
Price incl. VAT, excl. Shipping
Created especially for the Australian customer!
Take advantage of the bestfeatures of theseversatilederivatives
CFDs enable you to have control over a wide variety of financialproducts for just a fraction of their underlying value. But withtheir potential for higher return also comes higher risk. CFDsFor Dummies gives you clear advice on how to make the most ofthese exciting products -- while managing your risk at alltimes.
* Diversify your portfolio and increase your trading opportunities-- trade across various financial instruments, includingshares, foreign exchange, indices and commodities, within Australiaand internationally
* Use stop loss orders and position sizing -- manage yourrisk by knowing how much you stand to lose if you get a tradewrong, before you even open it
* Develop your trading strategy -- analyse your tradingbehaviour, develop a trading plan and track your progress
* Work out short- and longer-term trading strategies -- holdyour positions open for only a few hours, or over severalmonths
* Take advantage of short selling strategies -- make profitsin a falling market, or hedge your overall portfolio againstshort-term losses
Open the book and find:
* How much to leverage your trading account
* How to manage trading across different time zones -- andget some sleep!
* Strategies to invest in commodity CFDs such as oil CFDs and goldCFDs
* Ways announcements and news releases can affect prices --and how you can manage this through your trading strategy
* How technical analysis can help you identify tradingopportunities
* Whether you really need to spend a lot of money on your chartingsoftware
Part I: Getting Started.
Chapter 1: Deciding Whether CFD Trading Is For You.
Chapter 2: Setting Yourself Up for Success.
Chapter 3: Making the Most of CFD Trading.
Part II: Touring the CFD Marketplace.
Chapter 4: Exploring Share CFDs.
Chapter 5: Taking on the World of Foreign Exchange.
Chapter 6: Following the Big Guns: Index CFDs.
Chapter 7: Venturing into Commodities and Interest RateProducts.
Part III: Keeping Risk Under Control.
Chapter 8: Managing Risk Is Your Key to Trading Survival .
Chapter 9: Position Sizing.
Part IV: Trading Strategies.
Chapter 10: Making Informed Decisions Based on the Economy.
Chapter 11: Understanding Trading Methods.
Chapter 12: Taking Lessons from Hedge Funds.
Chapter 13: Ah! Technical Analysis.
Chapter 14: Charting CFDs with Software.
Part V: Knowing Where You're Going.
Chapter 15: Analysing Your Trading Behaviour.
Chapter 16: Developing a Trading Plan.
Chapter 17: Tracking Your Progress.
Part VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 18: Ten Common Mistakes Beginners Make When TradingCFDs.
Chapter 19: Ten Lessons for Dealing with Leverage.
Chapter 20: Ten Ways to Plan Your Trades.