With its further increased 2015 IF of 1.82 (2016 Journal Citation Reports), Advanced Engineering Materials continues to be the premier journal for all the most important breakthroughs in engineering materials and novel materials that are making those important first steps towards commercialization.
Advanced Engineering Materials is the journal of choice for your best contributions in the field of
- High temperature materials
- Metallic foams and other cellular materials
- Biomedical materials
- Modern casting and powder metallurgical techniques
- Laser methods in materials processing
- Precursor-derived ceramics
- Numerical simulation of materials behavior and processing
- Nondestructive testing techniques
- Surface science and coating technology
- Corrosion of materials
Recent Special Issues:
SFB 639: Textile-Reinforced Composite Components in Lightweight Applications, guest-edited by Niels Modler and Werner Hufenbach
Bulk Nanostructured Materials, guest-edited by Ruslan Z. Valiev, Yuri Estrin, Laszlo S. Toth, and Terry C. Lowe
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.