We are sorry to announce that Cheminform ceased publication at the end of 2016. We want to thank all editors, authors and readers for their support of the journal.
- Current awareness through weekly appearance in print and online.
- Covering some 100 international journals (source list)
- Selection of the most important and innovative reactions in organic, bioorganic, medicinal, inorganic and organometallic chemistry according to the following criteria:
- use of novel catalysts and reagents
- New and improved synthetic methods
- New strategies in natural product synthesis
- Functional group transformations
- Use of organo-element compounds
- Compilation of recent Review articles
- About 15,000 searchable ChemInform Abstracts per year
- Unique Features of ChemInform Abstracts:
- Pictorial representation for quick and efficient evaluation of the publication
- Scope and limitation of the reactions
- Data extracted from the original publication and supporting information
- Conclusions of the original article emphasizing the most important details