Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Ruminant
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult
2. Edition October 2017
1008 Pages, Hardcover
Practical Approach Book
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Ruminant, Second Edition keeps practitioners completely current with the latest in disease management for ruminants and camelids.
* Updates the first all-in-one ruminant resource designed specifically for quick information retrieval
* Provides identically formatted topics for easy searching by alphabetical listing or by discipline, with each topic indicating the species affected
* Offers fast access to the accumulated wisdom of hundreds of veterinary experts
* Adds more than 100 new topics, with significant revisions to existing topics
* Includes access to a companion website with additional topics, client education handouts, and figures
Christopher Chase, DVM, PhD, DACVM (Virology & Immunology), is Professor in the Department of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences at South Dakota State University in Brookings, South Dakota, USA.
Kaitlyn Lutz, VMD, DABVP (Food Animal), was previously a Lecturer in the Food Animal Field Service at the University of Pennsylvania and is currently exploring private dairy practice in Ashburton, New Zealand.
Erica McKenzie, BSc, BVMS, PhD, DACVIM, DACVSMR, is a Professor of Large Animal Internal Medicine at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, USA.
Ahmed Tibary, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACT, is a Professor of Large Animal Theriogenology at College of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, USA