Decision Making in Dental Implantology
Atlas of Surgical and Restorative Approaches
1. Edition December 2017
424 Pages, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Decision Making in Dental Implantology: Atlas of Surgical and Restorative Approaches offers an image-based resource to both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant therapy, presenting more than 2,000 color images with an innovative case-by-case approach.
* Takes a highly pictorial approach to all aspects of implant dentistry
* Discusses both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant therapy in a single resource
* Describes a wide range of clinical scenarios likely to be encountered in daily practice
* Covers anterior, posterior, and full-mouth restorations
* Presents more than 2,000 color images showing the basic concepts and clinical cases
Decision Making in Dental Implantology, ix
About the Authors, xiii
1 Current Status of Clinical Practice with Dental Implants: An Evidence-Based Decision Making Overview, 1
2 Treatment Planning for Bone Defects in the Alveolar Ridge, 23
3 Treatment of Esthetic Areas, 43
4 Treatment of Posterior Areas, 123
5 Implant-Supported Rehabilitation of Completely and Partially Edentulous Patients, 205
6 Multidisciplinary Decision Making: The Complexity of Some Potential "Real World" Clinical Scenarios, 325
Gastão Soares de Moura Filho, DDS, MSc, PhD, is a Fellow and Speaker of the Brazilian Section of ITI - International Team for Oral Implantology and is in private practice in São Paulo, Brazil.
Leandro Chambrone, DDS, MSc, PhD is an Associate Professor in the Unit of Basic Oral Investigation (UIBO) at El Bosque University in Bogotá, Colombia and Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontology at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, USA.