Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies
3. Edition October 2017
384 Pages, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Etsy.com continues to be one of the most popular markets for artists, crafters, and curators. Launched in 2005, Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies, 3rd Edition, guides readers through the process of setting up a successful shop and effectively marketing their products. New content includes:
* Best practices for applying SEO to your shop and listings
* How to navigate the new homepage design, individual shop pages, drop-down menus, and more
* The new features for the seller, that did not exist previously including:
* Dashboard: A new place to manage all stats, orders and shop activity
* Listings Manage: A new place to manage all product listings
* New tools such as: Pattern, Etsy Manufacturing, Etsy Shop Updates and QuickBooks Self-Employed.
* The "nuts and bolts" of setting up shop, running the shop and processing the order. Etsy has upgraded many simple features essential to operating ones shop.
* Since Etsy's header and footers have been totally redesigned, ALL screenshots would need to be updated.
* Tips for increasing local sales by connecting with other local vendors through seller communities
* Harnessing the power of Pinterest to promote (and protect) your business