|Nelson, Stephen L.|
QuickBooks 2009 For Dummies
1. Auflage Oktober 2008
2008. 412 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-470-39181-5 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
QuickBooks keeps your business books, and this book makes it easy!
Book a little time to make your small-business accounting easier! QuickBooks makes business bookkeeping a breeze, and this guide gives you just what you need to get going. Install and set up QuickBooks for your business, keep financial records, prepare invoices and record sales, pay bills, settle up at the end of the year, and more.
* Quick, get started - discover what you need to do to be ready for QuickBooks, then install and set up the software
* Satisfy the IRS - use QuickBooks to maintain your accounting records to comply with tax laws
* Everyday stuff - prepare customer invoices and credit memos, record sales, pay bills, and monitor inventory
* Regular record-keeping - rely on QuickBooks for the activities you need to perform weekly, monthly, and annually
* Be budget wise - set up a business budget, print checks and manage payroll, and reconcile your account
* It's just business - create job estimates that can be easily converted into invoices or compared with actual costs
* Report it - create reports to help you understand your customer list, vendors, job expenses, inventory, payroll, budget, and more
Open the book and find:
* How to track accounts receivable and payable
* Easy ways to keep track of inventory levels
* Tips for keeping your business checkbook
* How to produce common financial reports
* Job-costing guidance to help you estimate, bill, and track jobs
* Advice on whether to use accrual-basis accounting or cash-basis accounting
* Ways to simplify tax preparation
* How to handle payroll and withholding