|Coe, Neil / Kelly, Philip / Yeung, Henry W. C.|
A Contemporary Introduction
1. Auflage Mai 2007
2007. 456 Seiten, Hardcover
ISBN 978-1-4051-3215-2 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
Economic Geography is a comprehensive introduction to this growing field, providing students with a vibrant and distinctive geographical insight into the economy.
* Contrasts a distinctively geographical approach with popular conceptions and assumptions in economics and management studies
* Debates a wide range of topics including economic discourses, uneven development, commodity chains, technology and agglomeration, the commodification of nature, states, transnational corporations, labour, consumption, economic cultures, gender, and ethnic economies
* Is richly illustrated with examples, vignettes, and case studies drawn from a variety of sectors around the world
* Is written in a clear, engaging and lively style
* Includes a rich array of photos, figures, text boxes, sample essay questions and annotated lists of further reading