Kurzbeschreibung This book provides the restaurant or foodservice manager with specific tools tying marketing theory to practice. It includes checklists and examples that can be applied to the day-to-day operation of their business.
Aus dem Inhalt Preface.
1. Introduction: What Am I Getting Myself Into?
2. Location: Where Am I Going to Put This Place?
3. Environmental Analysis: What Am I Up Against?
4. Identifying Markets: Who Are My Customers and What Do They Want?
5. Menu Development: What Should My Sales Kit Look Like?
6. Pricing: What Should I Charge for This Stuff?
7. Service: How Do I Get My Staff to Give the Right Amount of Attention?
8. Other Income Streams: How Much Extra Stuff Can I Sell?
9. Communications: How Do I Get on the Guest's Radar Screen?
10. Technology: How Do I Surf My Way to Success?
11. Marketing Plan and Budget: How Do I Figure Out What to Do and How Much It Will Cost?