|Bejan, Adrian / Lorente, Sylvie|
Design with Constructal Theory
1. Auflage September 2008
2008. 552 Seiten, Hardcover
ISBN 978-0-471-99816-7 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
Invented by Adrian Bejan, the constructal theory of global optimization under local constraints explains in a simple manner the shapes that arise in nature. The theory is used to understand, calculate, and ultimately generate the irregular designs found in nature (trees, lightning, river deltas, etc.) and incorporate these designs in human-made systems to optimize the function of the system. Now, for the first time in a book, Bejan explains the concepts and applications of his theory, beginning with the basics and building to more and more complex systems for better student understanding.
Aus dem Inhalt
About the Authors.
List of Symbols.
1. Flow Systems.
3. Simple Flow Configurations.
4. Tree Networks for Fluid Flow.
5. Configuration s for Heat Conduction.
6. Multiscale Configurations.
7. Multiobjective Configurations.
8. Vascularized Materials.
9. Configurations for Electrokinetic Mass Transfer.
10. Mechanical and Flow Structures Combined.
11. Quo Vadis Constructal Theory?