|Lyubimov, Alexander V. (Hrsg.)|
Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions
1. Auflage Dezember 2012
2012. 4736 Seiten, 6 Bände, Hardcover
- Handbuch/Nachschlagewerk -
ISBN 978-0-470-45015-4 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
The Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions provides essential support during all phases of drug development, from drug design to drug action and interaction in patients.
This multivolume work covers both preclinical and clinical aspects of drug metabolism and interactions. It also provides a wealth of toxicological, regulatory, and marketing information, all written by leading international experts in the field. Using this reference you'll discover:
* Enzymes that can be inhibited or induced and their impact on drug toxicity and altered response in both animal and human models
* Effect of genetic differences and non-genetic factors on drug metabolism
* Balance among drug metabolism, its inactivation/activation, and its potential toxicity
* Examples demonstrating all aspects of drug metabolism and interactions in silico, in laboratory animals, and in humans
* Methods and detailed protocols enabling you to perform seamless studies of metabolism and drug interactions.
This reference is essential for researchers interested in all aspects of drug development, and chemists, pharmacologists, pharmaceutical specialists, toxicologists, molecular toxicologists, and clinicians, including practitioners and physicians.
Order the printed edition of the Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions before 28th February 2013 and take advantage of the special introductory price as listed at the top of this webpage. Prices will revert to £1200.00/EUR1550.00/$1800.00 thereafter.
Enjoy the Online Advantage...
Encyclopedia of Drug Metabolism and Interactions is available online now. For further information visit wileyonlinelibrary.com/ref/lyubimov