E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Kurzbeschreibung The Innovation Manual provides a solution to the problems faced by those at the forefront of innovation. This accessible resource focuses on the core knowledge that fuels value innovation. Each topic is linked to an organized toolkit that allows managers to apply this knowledge immediately. The tools in the toolkit sit within an overall framework that shows how they build on and reinforce one another. Along with this, the book guides managers on applying the tools properly, detailing the relevance of each for specific industries, and how to customize them when necessary.
Aus dem Inhalt Foreword.
1. The Three Challenges of Business Innovation.
2. Creating Advantage in the Minds of Many.
3. Chartering Innovation within the Organisation.
4. Selecting, Preparing and Supporting the Right Team.
5. Co-Creating the Innovation with Customers.
6. Changing the Organisation to Deliver the Innovation.