|Coleman, David D. / Westcott, David A.|
CWNA: Certified Wireless Network Administrator Official Study Guide
3. Auflage April 2012
2012. 768 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-1-118-12779-7 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Newly updated edition of this top-selling CWNA study guide
Sybex is the official publisher for CWNP, Inc., the organization behind the the CWNA certification. The new edition of Sybex's top-selling CWNA Study Guide covers the latest CWNA Exam, PW0-105. If you're preparing for the exam, you'll find full coverage of radio frequency (RF) technologies, as well as IEEE 802.11 regulations and standards, protocols and devices, network security, and much more. This detailed book not only covers all exam objectives, it also includes practical chapter review questions and hands-on exercises. The book's website offers additional practice exams and flashcards, demo software, and more.
* Prepares you for Exam PW0-105, the new CWNA exam administered by the Certified Wireless Network Professional, Inc.
* Covers all exam objectives, including radio frequency (RF) technologies and IEEE 802.11 regulations and standards, protocols and devices, network implementation, network security, and RF site surveying
* Includes practical examples and review questions to reinforce learning
* Discusses the latest information on wireless trends, protocols, and standards--helpful whether you're preparing for the exam or not
* Provides additional practice exams, electronic flashcards, demo software, and more from the book's accompanying website
CWNA certification is the foundation for any professional who uses wireless networks--and a springboard to more advanced wireless certifications. Get started today with this detailed CWNA prep guide.
Aus dem Inhalt
Assessment Test xlviii
Chapter 1 Overview of Wireless Standards, Organizations, and Fundamentals 1
Chapter 2 Radio Frequency Fundamentals 31
Chapter 3 Radio Frequency Components, Measurements, and Mathematics 63
Chapter 4 Radio Frequency Signal and Antenna Concepts 103
Chapter 5 IEEE 802.11 Standards 153
Chapter 6 Wireless Networks and Spread Spectrum Technologies 189
Chapter 7 Wireless LAN Topologies 221
Chapter 8 802.11 Medium Access 247
Chapter 9 802.11 MAC Architecture 267
Chapter 10 WLAN Architecture 311
Chapter 11 WLAN Deployment and Vertical Markets 355
Chapter 12 WLAN Troubleshooting 379
Chapter 13 802.11 Network Security Architecture 429
Chapter 14 Wireless Attacks, Intrusion Monitoring, and Policy 469
Chapter 15 Radio Frequency Site Survey Fundamentals 503
Chapter 16 Site Survey Systems and Devices 529
Chapter 17 Power over Ethernet (PoE) 561
Chapter 18 High Throughput (HT) and 802.11n 583
Appendix A Answers to Review Questions 619
Appendix B Abbreviations, Acronyms, and Regulations 659
Appendix C About the Additional Study Tools 675