Autodesk Maya 2013 Essentials
2012. 304 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-1-118-16774-8 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Recommnded text for those preparing for the Maya Associate exam
Maya, the industry-leading 3D animation and effects software used in movies, games, cartoons, and commercials, is challenging to learn. This full-color guide features approachable, hands-on exercises and additional task-based tutorials that allow new users to quickly become productive with the program and familiar with its workflow in a professional environment. You'll learn the basics of modeling, texturing, animating, and lighting; explore different parts of the production pipeline; and practice on some real-world projects.
* Maya is the 3D animation and effects software used in the film, game, and advertising industries; it's a complex program and this book gives beginners essential training in Maya basics
* This book is an Autodesk Official Training Guide, recommended for students planning to take the Maya Associate exam
* Provides task-based tutorials and hands-on exercises to get you up to speed and introduce you to production workflows
* Teaches the basics of modeling, texturing, animating, and lighting
* Helps you create simple animations, model with polygons, and add detail with blend shapes and surfaces
* Starting and ending files for the exercises and additional learning tutorials are available online
Autodesk Maya Essentials provides beginners with a solid foundation in Maya 3D software.
Aus dem Inhalt
CHAPTER 1 Understanding the Maya Interface 1
CHAPTER 2 Creating Your First Animation 15
CHAPTER 3 Modeling with Polygons, Part 1 37
CHAPTER 4 Modeling with Polygons, Part 2 69
CHAPTER 5 Modeling with Polygons, Part 3 87
CHAPTER 6 Modeling with Subdivision Surfaces 103
CHAPTER 7 Surfacing Your Character 127
CHAPTER 8 Getting Bent Out of Shape: Blend Shapes 153
CHAPTER 9 Dem Bones: Setting Up Your Joint System 165
CHAPTER 10 Weighting Your Joints 191
CHAPTER 11 Rigging Your Character 205
CHAPTER 12 Making It Move: Animating Your Character 225
CHAPTER 13 Let There Be Light: Lighting Your Shot 243
CHAPTER 14 Rendering and Compositing Your Scene 263