|Finn, Aidan / Vredevoort, Hans / Lownds, Patrick / Flynn, Damian|
Microsoft Private Cloud Computing
1. Auflage Juni 2012
2012. 408 Seiten, Softcover
- Praktikerbuch -
ISBN 978-1-118-25147-8 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Learn the foundation of cloud computing and how to build your own Microsoft private cloud
Written by a team of expert authors who are MVPs and leaders in their respective fields, this one-of-a-kind book is an essential resource for IT administrators who are responsible for implementing and managing a cloud infrastructure. You'll quickly learn how cloud computing offers significant cost savings while also providing new levels of speed and agility.
Serving as a how-to guide, Microsoft Private Cloud Computing walks you through building a secure, internal cloud and delivering it as a service to your company using Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012.
* Walks you through the entire process: understanding cloud computing, understanding the Microsoft concept of a private cloud, deploying a private cloud fabric, deploying services, and building a private cloud, as well as integrating it with Microsoft's public cloud to create a cross-premises or public cloud
* Discusses fabric management with System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) 2012
* Examines how to provide network and storage with VMM 2012
* Looks at the VMM library configuration
* Discusses private cloud and cloud service management with Microsoft App Controller
Microsoft Private Cloud Computing is a must-have comprehensive resource that covers all aspects of implementing a private cloud.
Aus dem Inhalt
Part 1 * Introduction to Cloud Computing 1
Chapter 1 * Understanding Cloud Computing 3
Chapter 2 * The Microsoft Private Cloud 13
Part 2 * Fabric and Service Management 25
Chapter 3 * Introducing the VMM 2012 Architecture 27
Chapter 4 * Setting Up and Deploying VMM 2012 45
Chapter 5 * Understanding the VMM Library 89
Chapter 6 * Understanding Network and Storage in VMM 2012 117
Chapter 7 * Deploying Hosts and Clusters in VMM 2012 161
Chapter 8 * Understanding Service Modeling 211
Part 3 * Private Cloud Solution 251
Chapter 9 * Creating a Private Cloud 253
Chapter 10 * Working in the Cloud 279
Chapter 11 * App Controller and the Public Cloud 301
Chapter 12 * Cloud Services Process Pack 335