E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Kurzbeschreibung This book examines current research centered on the second language classroom and the implications of this research for both the teaching and learning of foreign languages. It offers illuminating insights into the important relationship between research and teaching, and the inherent complexities of the teaching and learning of foreign languages in classroom settings. This accessible overview of a range of research on instruction and learning in the L2 classroom bridges the relationship between research, teachers, and learners. It helps evolve the practice of dedicated current language teachers with research findings that suggest best practices for language teaching.
Aus dem Inhalt List of Figures
List of Tables
1. Introduction: Developments in Language Teaching Research
2. Methods for Researching the Second Language Classroom
3. Comparative Method Studies
4. Second Language Classroom Discourse
5. Focus on the Teacher
6. Focus on the Learner
7. Investigating the Performance of Tasks
8. Interaction and L2 Learning in the Classroom
9. Form-Focussed Instruction and Second Language Learning
10. Instruction, Individual Differences and L2 Learning