|De Menil, Georges / Portes, Richard / Sinn, Hans-Werner / Jappelli, Tullio / Lane, Philip / Martin, Philippe / Van Ours, Jan (Hrsg.)|
Economic Policy 69
1. Auflage Februar 2012
2012. 200 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-1-4443-5096-8 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
Top economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
* Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early
* Papers are specially commissioned from first-class economists and experts in the policy field
* The editors are all based at top European economic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished economists
* This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence
Aus dem Inhalt
1. Finance and employment (Marco Pagano and Giovanni Pica)
2. Foreign banks and foreign currency lending in emerging Europe (Martin Brown and Ralph De Haas)
3. The international experience of minimum wages in an economic downturn (Peter Dolton and Chiara Rosazza Bondibene)
4. Educational achievement of second-generation immigrants: an international comparison (Christian Dustmann, Tommaso Frattini and Gianandrea Lanzara)