|Applied Management Engineering, Inc. (AME)|
Preventive Maintenance for Higher Education Facilities
A Planning and Budgeting Tool for Facilities Professionals
ISBN 978-1-118-16671-0 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
This easy-to-use tool helps you conquer the challenges of PM in higher education. Includes interactive models for the primary building types found in different-sized colleges and universities. The models, which include dormitories, classroom buildings, laboratories, athletic facilities, and more, incorporate systems and equipment most often found on campuses.
Appropriate PM standards are linked to each piece of equipment or system, along with required labor hours to complete those tasks. Four established priority levels enable facility professionals to select and develop the best possible PM plan within their particular budget constraints.
The PM for Higher Education system includes 13 interactive building models for small-to-large colleges and universities and 50 PM checklists outlining the specific PM tasks, associated labor hours and costs, and recommended frequencies. The book's dedicated website features the checklists and models in downloadable electronic format.
The authors also provide guidance on:
* Selling the need for PM to the governing body, including identifying the impact if a PM program is not implemented.
* Defining the annual cost of PM, in labor and materials.
* Prioritizing PM tasks to fit your budget - based on accepted equipment maintenance practices.
* Carrying out the equipment inventory.
* Using PM standards checklists.
* Selecting a CMMS and incorporating PM into the program.
3-ring binder, with downloadable electronic files.