PowerPoint 2010 Bible
3. Auflage Mai 2010
2010. 816 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-470-59186-4 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Master PowerPoint and improve your presentation skills-with one book!
It's no longer enough to have slide after slide of text, bullets, and charts. It's not even enough to have good speaking skills if your PowerPoint slides bore your audience. Get the very most out of all that PowerPoint 2010 has to offer while also learning priceless tips and techniques for making good presentations in this new PowerPoint 2010 Bible. Well-known PowerPoint expert and author Faithe Wempen provides formatting tips; shows you how to work with drawings, tables, and SmartArt; introduces new collaboration tools; walks you through five special presentation labs; and more.
* A First Look at PowerPoint
* What Makes a Great Presentation?
* Creating and Saving Presentation Files
* Creating Slides and Text Boxes
* Working with Layouts, Themes, and Masters
* Formatting Paragraphs and Text Boxes
* Correcting and Improving Text
* Creating and Formatting Tables
* Drawing and Formatting Objects
* Creating SmartArt Diagrams
* Using and Organizing Clip Art
* Working with Photographic Images
* Working with Charts
* Incorporating Content from Other Programs
* Adding Sound Effects, Music, and Soundtracks
* Incorporating Motion Video
* Creating Animation Effects and Transitions
* Creating Support Materials
* Preparing for a Live Presentation
* Designing User-Interactive or Self-Running Presentations
* Preparing a Presentation for Mass Distribution
* Sharing and Collaborating
* Customizing PowerPoint
* Presenting Content Without Bulleted Lists
* Adding Sound and Movement to a Presentation
* Creating a Menu-Based Navigation System
* Creating a Classroom Game
It's the book you need to succeed with PowerPoint 2010 and your next live presentation!
Aus dem Inhalt
Part I: Building Your Presentation.
Chapter 1: A First Look at PowerPoint.
Chapter 2: What Makes a Great Presentation?
Chapter 3: Creating and Saving Presentation Files.
Chapter 4: Creating Slides and Text Boxes.
Chapter 5: Working with Layouts, Themes, and Masters.
Chapter 6: Formatting Text.
Chapter 7: Formatting Paragraphs and Text Boxes.
Chapter 8: Correcting and Improving Text.
Chapter 9: Creating and Formatting Tables.
Part II: Using Graphics and Multimedia Content.
Chapter 10: Drawing and Formatting Objects.
Chapter 11: Creating SmartArt Diagrams.
Chapter 12: Using and Organizing Clip Art.
Chapter 13: Working with Photographic Images.
Chapter 14: Working with Charts.
Chapter 15: Incorporating Content from Other Programs.
Chapter 16: Adding Sound Effects, Music, and Soundtracks.
Chapter 17: Incorporating Motion Video.
Chapter 18: Creating Animation Effects and Transitions.
Part III: Interfacing with Your Audience.
Chapter 19: Creating Support Materials.
Chapter 20: Preparing for a Live Presentation.
Chapter 21: Designing User-Interactive or Self-Running Presentations.
Chapter 22: Preparing a Presentation for Mass Distribution.
Chapter 23: Sharing and Collaborating.
Chapter 24: Customizing PowerPoint.
Part IV: Project Labs.
Lab 1: Presenting Content Without Bulleted Lists.
Lab 2: Adding Sound and Movement to a Presentation.
Lab 3: Creating a Menu-Based Navigation System.
Lab 4: Creating a Classroom Game.
Appendix: What's on the CD-ROM.