|De Menil, Georges / Portes, Richard / Sinn, Hans-Werner / Jappelli, Tullio / Lane, Philip / Martin, Philippe / Van Ours, Jan (Hrsg.)|
Economic Policy 64
1. Auflage Oktober 2010
2010. 216 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-1-4051-9702-1 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
Top economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
* Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early
* Papers are specially commissioned from first-class economists and experts in the policy field
* The editors are all based at top European economic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished economists
* This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence
Aus dem Inhalt
1. Currency mismatch, systemic risk and growth in emerging Europe (Romain Ranciere, Aaron Tornell and Athanasios Vamvakidis).
2. Mitigating the pro-cyclicality of Basel II (Rafael Repullo, Jesus Saurina and Carlos Trucharte).
3. Multinational banking in Europe - financial stability and regulatory implications: lessons from the financial crisis (Giorgio Barba Navaretti, Giacomo Calzolari, Alberto Franco Pozzolo and Micol Levi).
4. Inflation risk and the inflation risk premium (Geert Bekaert and Xiaozheng Wang).