|McKinsey & Company Inc. / Koller, Tim / Goedhart, Marc / Wessels, David|
Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies. + Download
Wiley Finance Editions
5. Auflage August 2010
2010. 768 Seiten, Hardcover
- Praktikerbuch -
ISBN 978-0-470-42469-8 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
Bundle Package Includes McKinsey Valuation Fifth Edition and the McKinsey DCF Valuation Model via website download.
McKinsey's Valuation + DCF Model Download: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies, Fifth Edition, provides the knowledge executives need to make value-creating decisions and McKinsey's own proprietary discounted cash flow model to help them apply the techniques in the real world.
Thoroughly revised and expanded to reflect business conditions in today's volatile global economy, the long-awaited Valuation, Fifth Edition provides up-to-date insights and practical advice on how to create, manage, and measure the value of an organization. Features include:
* ALL NEW CASE STUDIES that illustrate how valuation techniques and principles are applied in real-world situations
* NEW CONTENT on the strategic advantages of value-based management
* EXPANDED to include advanced valuation techniques
* UPDAZTED to reflect the events of the real estate bubble and its effect on stock markets, new developments in corporate finance, changes in accounting rules, and an enhanced global perspective
* PROVEN McKINSEY APPROACH gives strategies for multi-business valuation, corporate restructuring, mergers, acquisitions, and more using the McKinsey discounted cash flow approach.
* INTERACTIVE DCF VALUATION MODEL completes computations automatically promoting error-free analysis and real world application of McKinsey strategies and methods
By combining the dynamic flexibility of a DCF Model Download with the depth and breadth of a classic text, this package will help you hone your valuation skills today and improve them for years to come.