|Moskowitz, Howard R. / Beckley, Jacqueline H. / Resurreccion, Anna V. A.|
Sensory and Consumer Research in Food Product Design and Development
2. Auflage Februar 2012
2012. 440 Seiten, Hardcover
ISBN 978-0-8138-1366-0 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Sensory and Consumer Research in Food Product Design and Development, Second Edition provides both theory and case histories illustrating the types of issues faced by food professionals, the nature of the thinking and the way problems can be solved in a practical format. Aimed toward all aspects of the industry, the book is especially important for those involved in the early stages of development, where there is much business opportunity. For the second edition, three groundbreaking new chapters have been added.
Aus dem Inhalt
Part A: Perspective from the Needs of a Business.
1. Emerging company needs for knowledge, and the role of sensory and marketing research.
2. Making use of existing knowledge and increasing its business value.
Part B: Understanding the Consumer.
3. Understanding consumers and customers needs.
4. Integrating market and sensory input.
5. Databasing the human mind with respect to product features, brands and emotions - NEW Chapter to the Second Edition.
6. A process for including consumer mindsets within a corporation.
7. Innovating products at the early stage - NEW Chapter to the Second Edition.
Part C: Practical Early Stage Research to Optimize Concepts and Products.
8. Developing relevant concepts.
9. High level product assessment.
Part D: Applying the Knowledge in a Rigorous, Scientific, yet Business Fashion.
10. So what can consumer and sensory analysis do for me (or my company)?.
11. So what sensory or consumer test do I run?.
12. So what are the practical considerations in actually running a test?.
13. So what (and how) do I tell my boss and my clients?- NEW Chapter to the Second Edition.
Part E: The Path Forward.
14. Evolving consumer and sensory research