E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Langtext This volume brings together leading scholars in the geography and history of twentieth-century Britain to illustrate the contribution that geographical thinking can make to understanding modern Britain.
* The first collection to explore the contribution that geographical thinking can make to our understanding of modern Britain.
* Contains thirteen essays by leading scholars in the geography and history of twentieth-century Britain.
* Focuses on how and why geographies of Britain have formed and changed over the past century.
* Combines economic, political, social and cultural geographies.
* Demonstrates the vitality of work in this field and its relevance to everyday life.
Aus dem Inhalt Part I: Surveying British Modernity.