Picciotto, Sol / Campbell, David (Hrsg.) New Directions in Regulatory Theory Journal of Law and Society Special Issues
1. Auflage April 2002 29,90 Euro 2002. 232 Seiten, Softcover ISBN 978-0-631-23565-1 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
Langtext In this prestigious edited collection, an international group of leading contributors to the law of regulation take stock of the erosion of belief in centralised planning and command and control regulation which has accompanied the collapse of communism. They explore the new directions in regulatory theory which must now be pursued.
Aus dem Inhalt Introduction: Reconceptualizing Regulation in the Era of Globalization: Sol Picciotto.
1. Rewards and Regulation: John Braithwaite.
2. Values and Purpose in Government: Central-local Relations in Regulatory Perspective: Peter Vincent-Jones.
3. Private Regulation of the Public Sector: A Neglected Facet of Contemporary Governance: Colin Scott.
4. Using Private-Public Linkages to Regulate Environmental Conflicts: The Case of International Construction Contracts: Oren Perez.
5. Competition Law in the International Domain: Networks as a New Form of Governance: Imelda Maher.
6. Technical Cooperation and the International Coordination of Patentability of Biotechnological Inventions: Louise Davies.
7. Regulatory Conversations. Julia Black.
8. The Emotional Dimension in Legal Regulation: Bettina Lange.