E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Langtext Thoughts and Utterances is the first sustained investigation of two distinctions which are fundamental to all theories of utterance understanding: the semantics/pragmatics distinction and the distinction between what is explicitly communicated and what is implicitly communicated.
* Features the first sustained investigation of both the semantics/pragmatics distinction and the distinction between what is explicitly and implicitly communicated in speech.
Aus dem Inhalt Introduction.
1. Pragmatics and Linguistic Underdeterminacy.
2. The Explicit/Implicit Distinction.
3. The Pragmatics of 'And'-Conjunction.
4. The Pragmatics of Negation.
5. The Pragmatics of On-Line Concept Construction.