Teaching Oral Communication
A Methodological Framework
Applied Language Studies
1. Auflage April 1992
1992. 132 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-631-15456-3 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
The aim of this book is to bridge the gap between the theory and practice of teaching language for communication. It is written principally for teachers who wish to adopt a communicative approach and would like to reflect on the principles that underlie it.
Aus dem Inhalt
Part I: Language:.
1. Using Language for Communication.
2. Meaning and Interaction.
Part II: Learning:.
3. Learning Language as a Skill.
4. Language Learning as a Natural Process.
5. Integrating Skill Learning and Natural Learning.
Part III: Teaching:.
6. A Methodological Framework for Teaching Oral Communication.
7. Involving the Learners.