Topley & Wilson's Microbiology and Microbial Infections
8 Volume Set
1. Auflage April 2007
2007. 3500 Seiten, 8 Bände, Hardcover
- Handbuch/Nachschlagewerk -
ISBN 978-0-470-68638-6 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
Since its first publication in 1929, Topley & Wilson's Microbiology & Microbial Infections has grown from one to eight volumes, a reflection of the ever-increasing breadth and depth of knowledge in each of the areas covered. The tenth edition continues the tradition of providing the most comprehensive available reference on microorganisms and related infectious diseases. The new edition of Topley & Wilson's Microbiology and Microbial Infections is an essential addition to the bookshelves of medical microbiologists, immunologists, infectious disease specialists and public health professionals, as well as being a standard reference for specialists within the pharmaceutical industry, trainees across the medical sub-specialities, and laboratory technicians.
The tenth edition features:
* the latest information on epidemiology, identification, classification, and new and emerging infections, all supported by the basic science that underlies infectious disease
* each volume includes the best writing in the fields of Bacteriology, Virology, Medical Mycology, Parasitology, and Immunology
* a new Immunology volume - both a complement to the other titles, and an excellent reference work for every immunologist
* fully integrated colour for the first time - the text is supported by over 1,400 photographs and 700 line drawings
* an international, acclaimed editorial team and a highly respected group of over 400 contributors, drawing on best practice from over 20 countries
* a comprehensive cumulative index
The new edition of Topley & Wilson's Microbiology & Microbial Infections is an essential addition to the bookshelves of medical microbiologists, immunologists, infectious disease specialists, pathologists, travel and tropical medicine specialists, and public health scientists; and will also be a standard reference for all those working in the pharmaceutical industry, trainees across the medical subspecialties, and laboratory technicians. The breadth of information available in the tenth edition is astonishing, and will support academic and clinical practice for many years to come.