|Haynes, Stephen N. / O'Brien, William / Kaholokula, Joseph|
Behavioral Assessment and Case Formulation
2011. 394 Seiten, Hardcover
ISBN 978-1-118-01864-4 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Comprehensive, scientifically based coverage on conducting behavioral assessments, analyzing results, and forming clinical recommendations
Behavioral Assessment and Case Formulation thoroughly outlines the underlying principles of the behavioral assessment process. This book clearly explains how the principles and methods of behavioral assessment central to the formulation of functional analysis are also helpful in guiding strategies for determining interventions and measuring the processes and outcomes.
This comprehensive resource offers up-to-date answers to relevant questions of the clinical assessment process, including:
* What is the best assessment strategy to use with a particular client?
* Which assessment methods will best capture a client's unique strengths,limitations, behavior problems, and intervention goals?
* How can data from multiple sources be integrated in order to yield a valid and clinically useful case formulation?
* Which procedures should be enacted in order to insure a positive clinician-client relationship?
* How should intervention processes and outcomes be measured and monitored?
Filled with case studies, Behavioral Assessment and Case Formulation provides guidelines for the application of behavioral assessment strategies and methods that can strengthen the validity and utility of clinical judgments, as well as improve the delivery of care.