|Schultheis, Gary M. / O'Hanlon, Steffanie Alexander / O'Hanlon, Bill|
Couples Therapy Homework Planner
2010. 256 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-470-52266-0 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Couples Therapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
* 71 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by couples in therapy, such as financial conflict, infidelity, work/home role strain, and separation and divorce
* A quick-reference format--the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including improving communications, handling parenting problems, and resolving sexual issues
* Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
* Assignments are cross-referenced to The Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition--so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
* A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format--allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners¯® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM¯TM diagnoses.
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
For more information on our PracticePlanners¯® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: