E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Langtext In Off-Road Disciplines, Earl Creps reveals that the on-road practices of prayer and Bible reading should be bolstered by the other kinds of encounters with God that occur unexpectedly--complete with the bumps and bruises that happen when you go "off-road." Becoming an off-road leader requires the cultivation of certain spiritual disciplines that allow the presence of the Holy Spirit to arrange your interior life. Earl Creps explores twelve central spiritual disciplines--six personal and six organizational--that Christian leaders of all ages and denominations need if they are to change themselves and their churches to reach out to the culture around them.
Aus dem Inhalt About Leadership Network.
Introduction: Off-Road Disciplines.
Part One: Personal Disciplines.
1. Death: The Discipline of Personal Transformation.
2. Truth: The Discipline of Sacred Realism.
3. Perspective: The Discipline of POV.
4. Learning: The Discipline of Reverse Mentoring.
5. Witness: The Discipline of Spiritual Friendship.
6. Humility: The Discipline of Decreasing.
Part Two: Organizational Disciplines.
7. Assessment: The Discipline of Missional Efficiency.
8. Harmony: The Discipline of Blending Differences.
9. Reflection: The Discipline of Discernment.
10. Opportunity: The Discipline of Making Room.
11. Sacrifice: The Discipline of Surrendering Preferences.