Wiley CPA Examination Review 2013 Focus Notes
Business Environment and Concepts
8. Auflage Februar 2013
2013. 192 Seiten, Softcover
ISBN 978-1-118-41056-1 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
The one-stop resource reinforcing concepts for the computerized CPA Exam in an easy-to-read-and-carry spinal bound format
Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes: Business Environment and Concepts, 2013 reinforces key concepts for the computerized CPA Exam in an easy-to-read-and-carry spinal bound format. It provides a review of all the basic skills and concepts tested on the CPA exam, teaching important strategies to take the exam faster and more accurately.
* Covers knowledge of the general business environment and business concepts
* Includes tips on identifying and interpreting annual reports, stock reports, and other published material to help with the research requirements of the new case study simulations
* Offers a handy, easy-to-carry, spiral bound reference manual
* Provides a simplified and focused approach to solve exam questions and reinforce material being studied
* Includes acronyms and mnemonics to help candidates learn and remember a variety of rules and checklists
Wiley CPA Exam Review Focus Notes: Business Environment and Concepts, 2013 is designed to provide pertinent knowledge in formats that are easy to understand and remember.
Aus dem Inhalt
About the Author ix
Corporate Governance, Internal Control, and Enterprise Risk Management 1
Information Technology 13
Economics, Strategy, and Globalization 49
Financial Risk Management and Capital Budgeting 76
Financial Management 95
Performance Measures 118
Cost Measurement 132
Planning, Control, and Analysis 148