Making Money in Real Estate
The Essential Canadian Guide to Investing in Residential Property
2012. 416 Seiten, Hardcover
ISBN 978-1-118-11594-7 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
Successful real estate investments play an essential role in Canadian investors' portfolios. The growth in wealth in real estate markets has presented investors with tremendous opportunities to capitalize on and expand their range of investments, and has moved real estate investing from a niche product to a pillar of smart portfolio diversification. In Making Money in Real Estate, 2nd Edition, Douglas Gray demystifies the Canadian real estate market for novice investors and presents new strategies for veteran investors. Learn to:
* Understand the real estate market cycles
* Find a property and assess its investment potential
* Build a trustworthy real estate team
* Arrange financing on good terms
* Use negotiating tactics that work
* Understand tax and legal issues
* Manage a property
* Avoid the pitfalls that many investors fall into
* Examine the pros and cons of non-residential property investment options
Readers of previous editions will appreciate the vital changes to mortgage rules, taxation and legislation, and the inclusion of information on commercial real estate. Thorough coverage in plain English makes Making Money in Real Estate, 2nd Edition the next logical step for investors who want to begin or expand their real estate portfolios, and is a critical and indispensable tool in investment decision making.