|Derakhshani, Dariush / Derakhshani, Randi L.|
Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 Essentials
1. Auflage Juni 2012
2012. 400 Seiten, Softcover
- Praktikerbuch -
ISBN 978-1-118-13055-1 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
E-Books sind auch über alle bekannten E-Book Shops erhältlich.
A four-color, task-based Autodesk Official Training Guide covering the core features of 3ds Max
Beginning users of this popular 3D animation and effects software will find everything they need for a thorough understanding of the software's key features and functions in this colorful guide. The authors break down the complexities of learning 3D software and get you going right away with interesting, job-related projects. You'll learn the basics of modeling, texturing, animating, lighting, visualization, and visual effects with 3ds Max, exploring the methods and why they are used as they are.
* An Official Training Guide endorsed by Autodesk and ideal for those new to 3D software
* Written by CG professionals, featuring hands-on, real-world projects that offer realistic, job-related professional challenges
* Teaches the basics of modeling, texturing, animating, lighting, visualization, and visual effects, explaining the entire program to help you learn about the entire production pipeline
* Covers everything a beginner needs to know for a solid foundation in 3ds Max, with illustrated tutorials and full-color screen shots
* Companion website features starting and ending files for the exercises and additional learning tutorials available for download
Autodesk 3ds Max Essentials is the ideal beginner's guide to the exciting world of 3D software.
Aus dem Inhalt
Chapter 1 The 3ds Max Interface 1
Chapter 2 Your First 3ds Max Project 21
Chapter 3 Modeling in 3ds Max: Architectural Model Part I 53
Chapter 4 Modeling in 3ds Max: Architectural Model Part II 75
Chapter 5 Animating a Bouncing Ball 101
Chapter 6 Animating a Thrown Knife 119
Chapter 7 Character Poly Modeling: Part I 131
Chapter 8 Character Poly Modeling: Part II 155
Chapter 9 Character Poly Modeling: Part III 175
Chapter 10 Introduction to Materials: Interiors and Furniture 191
Chapter 11 Textures and UV Workflow: The Soldier 215
Chapter 12 Character Studio: Rigging 243
Chapter 13 Character Studio: Animation 269
Chapter 14 Introduction to Lighting: Interior Lighting 291
Chapter 15 3ds Max Rendering 317
Chapter 16 mental ray and HDRI 343