|Bruce, Timothy J. / Jongsma, Arthur E.|
Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Eating Disorders and Obesity DVD Facilitator s Guide
Evidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment
2012. 82 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-470-56847-7 - John Wiley & Sons
Train students or staff in evidence-based psychotherapy treatment planning--and improve the quality of mental health care
This Facilitator's Guide to the Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Eating Disorders and Obesity DVD is designed to help teachers or trainers conduct lectures or training sessions on the content of the DVD. The Guide follows each section of the DVD, providing succinct summaries of key section content, review test questions and answers, and test questions and answers covering key concepts. The DVD, Companion Workbook, and Facilitator's Guide are designed so that instructors can cover only the content of the DVD or springboard into further coverage of any of the concepts.
Designed to be used in conjunction for use with the DVD and its Companion Workbook, this Guide includes:
* Summary highlights of content shown in the DVD
* Chapter review questions and answers summarizing key concepts
* Test questions and answers on selected chapter concepts
* Optional topics for further discussion, with talking points
* Scripts and critiques of the role-played scenarios demonstrating selected aspects of the empirically supported treatments
* References to empirical support, clinical resources, and training opportunities for the treatments discussed
* Online links to client homework exercises consistent with the therapeutic techniques described and demonstrated
* Explanations of correct and incorrect answers to the test questions from each chapter
Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Eating Disorders and Obesity DVD / 978-0-470-41794-2
Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Eating Disorders and Obesity DVD Companion Workbook / 978-0-470-56861-3
For more information on these and other titles in the Evidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment Planning Video Series, visit us on the Web at www.wiley.com/psychology
From the contents
Chapter 1 What are Eating Disorders and Obesity?
Chapter 2 What are the Six Steps in Building a Treatment Plan?
Chapter 3 What is the Brief History of the Empirically Supported Treatments Movement?
Chapter 4 What are the Identified Empirically Supported Treatments for Eating Disorders and Obesity?
Chapter 5 How Do You Integrate ESTs into Treatment Planning?
Chapter 6 What Are Considerations for Relapse Prevention?
Appendix A A Sample Evidence-Based Treatment Plan for Anorexia Nervosa
Appendix B CHAPTER REVIEW TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EXPLAINED