Company Financial Reporting
An Introduction for Non-Accountants
1. Edition October 1997
1997. 240 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-631-20166-3 - John Wiley & Sons
This text is a clear, non-technical and analytical introduction to company reporting for students in business and management at all levels.
From the contents
2. Regulatory Framework of Company Reporting.
3. Format of Financial Statements.
4. Verification of Financial Statements.
5. Profit and Loss.
6. Balance Sheet.
7. Directors' Report and Operating Financial Review.
8. Cash Flow.
9. Analysis of Financial Statements.
10. Taxation and Foreign Currency in Financial Statements.
11. Group Accounts.
12. Statement of Principles.
13. International Influences on Company Reporting.