|Argyris, Chris / Starbuck, William / Cooper, Cary L. (eds.)|
The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, 12 Volume Set
2. Edition December 2004
2004. 4224 Pages, Hardcover
ISBN 978-0-631-23317-6 - John Wiley & Sons
The second edition of this flagship business and management reference work is divided into 12 individual subject volumes and an index and includes a brand new volume on Entrepreneurship:
* Comprises over 6500 specially commissioned and carefully edited entries
* Written and edited by international teams of over 1500 of the world's best scholars and teachers
* Features extended bibliographies of relevant, wider, international literature and the foremost global scholarship in each field
* Flexible, multi-level use, maintained and further extended by sophisticated cross-referencing both among individual encyclopedia entries and between volumes and external sources
* Available online, for the first time, via the EBSCO database and linked to wider literature and to an associated Blackwell Library Online, consisting of a selection of Blackwell Handbooks and Journals in the field.
Register with us to receive updates on this landmark project at www.managementencyclopedia.com where you will find further details, a special pre-publication offer and, coming soon, contributor browsing features.
From the contents
The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management.
Encyclopedia Editor in Chief: Cary L. Cooper.
Advisory Editors: Chris Argyris and William H. Starbuck.
Volume I: Accounting.
Edited by Colin Clubb.
Volume II: Business Ethics.
Edited by Patricia H. Werhane and R. Edward Freeman.
Volume III: Entrepreneurship.
Edited by Michael A. Hitt and R. Duane Ireland.
Volume IV: Finance.
Edited by Ian Garrett.
Volume V: Human Resource Management.
Edited by Susan Cartwright.
Volume VI: International Management.
Edited by Henry W. Lane, Martha Maznevski, Mark E. Mendenhall, Jeanne McNett and John J. O'Connell.
Volume VII: Management Information Systems.
Edited by Gordon B. Davis.
Volume VIII: Managerial Economics.
Edited by Robert E. McAuliffe.
Volume IX: Marketing.
Edited by Dale Littler.
Volume X: Operations Management.
Edited by Nigel Slack and Michael Lewis.
Volume XI: Organizational Behavior.
Edited by Nigel Nicholson.
Volume XII: Strategic Management.
Edited by John McGee.