E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
Short description While providing an overview of other titles in the Culture for Business series, this book presents a cross-cultural perspective on how companies meet the diverse needs of customers, investors and employees. The authors introduce the main ideas in business in a multicultural context and explain how they all fit together.
From the contents Introduction.
1. The Organization as a Cultural Construct.
2. The Organization of Meaning: Introducing Value Dimensions.
3. Further Value Dimensions.
4. Corporate Culture.
5. Managing Change and Continuity Across Cultures.
6. Marketing Across Cultures.
7. Managing HR Dilemmas Across Cultures.
8. Finance and Accounting Across Cultures.
9. The Quest for a New Paradigm of International Leadership.