Hennessey, H. David / Jeannet, Jean-Pierre Global Account Management Creating Value
1. Edition June 2003 51.90 Euro 2003. 272 Pages, Hardcover - Handbook/Reference Book - ISBN 978-0-470-84892-0 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
Short description In the international business community, managing large global customers requires special expertise, systems, and organizational alignment to assure the long-term supplier-buyer relationship. Supported by case studies and interviews, Global Account Management examines the key aspects of developing and maintaining customers around the world for managers of multinational companies.
From the contents Preface.
1. Introduction .
2. Global Drivers.
3. Analyzing a Global Customer's Industry .
4. Analyzing the Global Logic of a Customer's Business .
5. Understanding the Client's Strategy.
6. Developing and Delivering the Value Proposition .
7. The Global Account Management Team .
8. Supporting and Implementing Global Account Management .
Appendix: Global Account Management in Action: Xerox, Marriott International and Hewlett-Packard .