|Lipkowitz, Kenny B. / Larter, Raima / Cundari, Thomas R. / Boyd, Donald B. (eds.)|
Reviews in Computational Chemistry
Reviews in Computational Chemistry (Volume 19)
1. Edition October 2003
2003. 424 Pages, Hardcover
- Handbook/Reference Book -
ISBN 978-0-471-23585-9 - John Wiley & Sons
* Series price on request at firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
The Reviews in Computational Chemistry series brings together leading authorities in the field. The chapters in this book series are written to teach the newcomer and update the expert. Topics include computational chemistry, molecular modeling, computer-assisted molecular design (CAMD), quantum chemistry, molecular mechanics and dynamics, and quantitative structure-activity relationships (QSAR).
From the contents
1. Computational Techniques and Strategies for Monte Carlo Thermodynamic Calculations, with Applications to Nanoclusters (Robert Q. Topper, et al.).
2. Computing Hydrophobicity (David E. Smith and Anthony D.J. Haymet).
3. Born-Oppenheimer Direct Dynamics Classical Trajectory Simulations (Lipeng Sun and William L. Hase).
4. The Poisson-Boltzmann Equation (Gene Lamm).