|Rice, Stuart A.|
Advances in Chemical Physics
Volume 133: Fractals, Diffusion and Relaxation in Disordered Complex Systems, 2 Volume Set
Advances in Chemical Physics (Volume 133)
11. Edition September 2006
2006. 1344 Pages, 2 Volumes, Hardcover
ISBN 978-0-470-04607-4 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
This series provides the chemical physics field with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. Fractals, Diffusion, and Relaxation in Disordered Complex Systems is a special guest-edited, two-part volume of Advances in Chemical Physics that continues to report recent advances with significant, up-to-date chapters by internationally recognized researchers.
This special volume includes chapters on:
* Dielectic Relaxation Phenomena in Complex Materials
* Evolution of the Dynamic Susceptibility in Super-Cooled Liquids and Glasses
* Slow Relaxation, Anomalous Diffusion, and Aging in Equilibrated or Non-equilibrated Environments
* Aging and Non-Ergodicity Behavior of Blinking Quantum Dot
* The Continuous Time Random Walk Versus the Generalized Master Equation