|Walkenbach, John / Groh, Michael R. / Tyson, Herb / Wempen, Faithe|
Office 2010 Library
Excel 2010 Bible, Access 2010 Bible, PowerPoint 2010 Bible, Word 2010 Bible
2011. 4248 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-1-118-01113-3 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
A must-have collection of Office 2010 application Bibles, written by the world s leading experts
Talk about a bargain! Office 2010 Library offers enormous savings on four invaluable resources that boast nearly 5,000 pages and cover the core Office programs: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word. The world s leading experts of these applications provide you with an arsenal of information on the latest version of each program. Three CDs are also included that feature bonus material, including helpful templates, worksheets, examples, and more to enhance your Microsoft Office 2010 experiences.
* Features four essential books on the most popular applications included in the Office 2010 suite: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
* Excel 2010 Bible serves as an indispensable reference for Excel users, no matter your level of expertise, and updates you on the latest Excel tips, tricks, and techniques
* Access 2010 Bible offers a thorough introduction to database fundamentals and terminology
* PowerPoint 2010 Bible shows you how to use the new features of PowerPoint 2010 and make successful presentations
* Word 2010 Bible begins with a detailed look at all the new features in Word 2010 and then expends to cover more advanced, intricate topics
Office 2010 Library presents you with all-encompassing coverage that you won t find anywhere else!