Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012 Essentials
1. Edition May 2011
2011. 400 Pages, Softcover
- Practical Approach Book -
ISBN 978-1-118-01680-0 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
Essential guide to learning Autodesk Inventor and Inventor LT
The new Essentials books from Sybex are beautiful, task-based, full-color Autodesk Official Training Guides that help you get up to speed on Autodesk topics quickly and easily. Inventor Essentials thoroughly covers core features and functions of Autodesk's industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, teaching you what you need to become quickly productive with the software.
By following the book's clear explanations, practical tutorials, and step-by-step exercises, you'll cover all the bases. Topics include drawing, modeling parts, creating assemblies, working with plastic and sheet metal parts, automating processes with iLogic, and much more. Whether you're an aspiring manufacturing designer or just brushing up on the basics, this is the essential grounding you need in Autodesk Inventor.
* Covers Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor 2012 LT fundamentals, so you become quickly productive with the software
* Uses straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on exercises and tutorials to teach the software's core features and functions
* Helps you develop the skills you'll need throughout a typical workflow, whether you're a beginner or a more experienced user brushing up on the basics
* Prepares you for the Autodesk Inventor Certified Associate and Professional exams and is also an Autodesk Official Training Guide
From appliances to airplanes, from furniture to cars, you can design it using Autodesk Inventor and this essential guide.
From the contents
Chapter 1 Connecting to Inventor's Interface.
Chapter 2 Creating 2D Drawings from 3D Data.
Chapter 3 Learning the Essentials of Part Modeling.
Chapter 4 Putting Things in Place with Assemblies.
Chapter 5 Customizing Styles and Templates.
Chapter 6 Creating Advanced Drawings and Detailing.
Chapter 7 Advanced Part Modeling Features.
Chapter 8 Advanced Assembly and Engineering Tools.
Chapter 9 Creating Plastic Parts.
Chapter 10 Working with Sheet Metal Parts.
Chapter 11 Building with the Frame Generator.
Chapter 12 The Weldment Environment.
Chapter 13 Creating Images and Animation from Your Design Data.
Chapter 14 Working with Non-Inventor Data.
Chapter 15 Automating the Design Process and Table-Driven Components.
Appendix Inventor Certification.