|Cava, Bill / Rogers, William / Sud, Aniel|
Ektron Developer's Guide
Building an Ektron Powered Website
1. Edition January 2011
2011. 672 Pages, Softcover
- Practical Approach Book -
ISBN 978-0-470-88569-7 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
The first book to cover the Ektron content management system (CMS)
Ektron CMS400.NET provides a complete platform that features all the functionality needed to create, deploy, and manage your Web site. The power is in your hands when you use the built-in server controls to deploy a site or customize the deployment with the API. Authored by a trio of Ektron insiders, this book escorts you through the detailed steps of building a prototype company site. Upon completion, you will have a complete and functional coded Web site that you can use as a template for future projects.
* Introduces the Ektron CMS400.NET as well as the Ektron architecture and includes an in-depth explanation of the Ektron framework
* Assumes no prior knowledge of the Ektron platform
* Shows you how to install the CMS, software dependencies, and samples sites
* Explains how to implement a social network and construct a storefront
Ektron Users Guide provides you with everything you need to know about the exciting possibilities of working with this popular and powerful platform.